After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad
- CKD non-dialysis
- 3 cups turkey meat, cooked
- 1 cup red grapes
- 2 cups celery
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons salt-free seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- Cut turkey into cubes. Cut grapes in half. Dice the celery, onion and bell pepper. Place these ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, salt-free seasoning, sugar and cranberry sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the turkey mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve the turkey salad with low-sodium crackers, whole grain toast or over lettuce or mixed greens.