- CKD non-dialysis
3 loaves with 10 slices per loaf
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cups water
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose white flour
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the sugar, pumpkin, water, eggs and oil.
- Add the baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda and flour. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the batter into 3 loaf pans and bake for 45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool loaves in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove and cool on wire racks. Cut each loaf into 10 slices when ready to serve.