Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- CKD non-dialysis
- 2 large ripe bananas (about 8” long)
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a muffin pan with paper or silicon liners.
- Peel bananas and mash with a fork.
- In a medium bowl whisk all ingredients except chocolate chips together until incorporated. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2 full with batter. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack; remove muffins from the pan and enjoy.